Bluebeam Channel Marketing is looking to step up their game with a new website and identity. Their team approached me with a clear message: “We want to have an extremely functional and focused website to be recognized as the benchmark for the Channel sector.” Emphasis in optimizing their existing content as well as adding a suite of advanced features specifically designed to enhance their workflow. The end result is a fully-customized WordPress content management system based on the Redux framework. Some of the features include:
- Multi User Access level for Administrators, Editors, Sales/Operations and various levels of Authorized Distributors with admin approval verification.
- Partner Portal to access private resources, content, and event sign ups.
- Comprehensive website analytics monitoring hotspots, link referrals, click-through rates, sessions, etc.
- Flexible, versatile, and easily manageable Partner Resources section with downloadable one sheets, email templates. banners and more.
- Advanced sign up forms allow for custom notification and confirmation, source code tracking, import/export, and ExactTarget integration.
- Event Manager with Google Maps location, saved venues/organizers, Apple/Google calendar notifications and multiple views.